Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Eve Amigurumi [Wall-E]

Yay!! Finally, I've finished my 'Eve' Amigurumi ^^

Here it is.. ;)


Eve 'Wall E' Amigurumi

Eve 'Wall E' Amigurumi

Cute! Right?? Well, if you want to make this amigurumi, you can click this. Thank you, Suki Girl! :)

And Now,,
I'm planning to make a Blanket or,,, Cushion Covers, may be?
I'm in love with this :


372. Kussen voorkant - Pillow front

and,,

How to Crochet a Blanket

So, I make this :

in progress...

in progress...

Okay, I can't write too long now. 
Other things are waiting for me there.

See you!
And,,
Happy Crocheting! ;)
Print Friendly and PDF

4 comments:

  1. how's cute that wall-e...
    i'll make it this weekend. :D

    btw, is there something wrong with your camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eve´s so cute!! I love it.
    The grannys are so beutiful.
    Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @All Thanks!! <3
    @Tantri Oh,, no,, I use my handphone to take that picture. So,, terjadilah apa yang terjadi :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to express your thoughts here. :)